All frames and sunglasses can be returned, exchanged or refunded in the event that a manufacturing defect is proven within 7 days of purchase. Original receipt and the complete packaging is needed for product exchange. Exchange should only be done on the branch where he/she purchase the item.
Product can be exchanged only if there is a manufacturing defect. If the customer wants to change the product with another model/ or in the event of product unavailability, S/He may do so provided that:
For the exchanged item that has a lower value than the defective item, no refund shall be given to the customer. The customer however, may choose a replacement of more than 1 piece, in case the value of the replacement is lower and pay the exceeding amount.
For exchanged item that has a higher value than the defective item, the additional amount shall be settled by the customer directly with the branch.
Products can be exchanged provided that the products are in new and original condition.
Product replacement is not possible due to change of color or product model indecision
- In the event of stock unavailability, the customer will be allowed to exchange it with another item on the same brand.
Following items cannot be returned/exchanged:
- Prescription Lenses
- Contact Lenses
- Contact Lenses solution
- On-sale Items
- Pre-ordered Items
Made to order items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. All items for return or replacement must be inspected by our staff for verification.
Cover Under Warranty
The date of purchase is considered as the first day of warranty claim. Please remind the customers not to lose the warranty slip given upon purchase No warranty slip, no warranty policy applies, however, this may be bypassed if the following scenarios happen:
- The customer is carrying a RONNIE AND JOE exclusive brands
- The customer’s purchase is shown on the ISS.
- Manufacturing defects are as follows (but not limited to)
- Delimitation and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
- Loss of eyewear
- If any part or parts of the eyewear are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by RONNIE AND JOE or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person other than RONNIE AND JOE's authorized personnel.
- Any product which has its serial number removed or made illegible / tampered.
Not Cover Under Warranty
If for whatever reason your product is deemed not to be covered under our warranty policy we will send the customer an estimate for the cost to repair or replace your product. Once the customer agrees, the staff should send complete instructions on how to proceed.