One of my earliest memories as a child was seeing the General Sherman tree on a family vacation to Sequoia National Park. Years later, words still cannot capture the immensity of this natural marvel; I designed this frame to convey the same grand scale and feeling of durability that sparked my love for the natural world at such a young age.
- Handcrafted Japanese Acetate Front Frame And Temples
- 3 Stripe Detail On Outside Front Frame Edges
- Comb Detail On Inside Temple Tips
- Dita’S Signature Proprietary Hex Screw Hinge
- Cr39 100% Uva And Uvb Protected Lens With Anti-Reflective Coating